Additionally, gain mobile access your own, shared organizational know-how on ANY topics (software, systems, procedures, etc.). Custom Workflows, Cheat Sheets and Videos allow people to feel confident following proper procedures and to troubleshoot problems themselves.
PINNACLE SERIES MOBILE ACCESS BENEFITS
• JUST-IN-TIME training delivered via 200+ video lessons (60+ hours) in each discipline (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing and Structural Engineering).
• ON DEMAND, ANYWHERE ACCESS to Cheat Sheets makes it simple to find troubleshooting instructions, tips & tricks, or answers to frequently asked questions.
• Production & Operational Workflow procedures are IDEAL FOR ONBOARDING new hires and offering experienced employees a checklist to follow to make sure they don’t miss a step.
• EMPOWER PEOPLE TO CONTRIBUTE their knowledge and offer improvement ideas with the Make Suggestion feature.
• GREAT for at-home use, “second screen” viewing while at work, or on-the-go for the mobile worker.
• Short “How-to” videos help you learn commands in short bursts and at your own pace.
• Archived Training Class Videos enable 24/7 access to classes recorded from live instructor-led training sessions.
• Both types help visual learners see how to select the right options and buttons to click in order to effectively run specific software commands.
• Included Autodesk software “tips & tricks” allow people help themselves when they get stuck.
• Replace post-it notes and reference sheets hanging on your cubicle wall with electronic, searchable instructions.
• Streamline access to other tools such as email, web pages, spreadsheets, images, and documents and make your staff more efficient and productive.
• Autodesk Training Workflows include written text and video instruction to provide a self-paced, blending learning environment for people to learn software fundamentals/essentials.
• Minimize re-learning time by having well documented processes available to your teams for infrequent tasks or project types.
• Standard workflows facilitate collaboration between multi-disciplinary project teams and consultants by communicating guidelines for standards and file sharing.
SUPPORTED AUTODESK PRODUCTS
• AutoCAD Map 3D
• AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Autodesk 3ds Max Design
• Autodesk Design Review
• Autodesk InfraWorks
• Autodesk Navisworks
• Autodesk Revit Architecture
• Autodesk Revit Structure
• Autodesk Revit MEP
Optimized for Tablet use.
- Released support for Workflow content
- Added swipe left and swip right gestures when reading Cheat Sheets
- Fixed a sign-in problem for some devices that prevented Pinnacle Series from launching