The Play & Learning App has been produced by the Hull City Council Early Years Team to streamline information sharing within the community.
We work closely with early years settings and parents/carers to provide guidance, support and information. This app will share details of news and events, activity ideas and provide a centrally co-ordinated point of reference and contact for parents/carers and those working with pre-school children in Hull.
The app also provides information and support from the Family Information Service (FIS)
If you are a parent or carer with a child or children under 20, the family information service (FIS) can provide you with free, impartial advice and information about:
• finding local childcare
• choosing childcare
• help with childcare costs
• flexible, free early education
• children's centres
• two year old early education
• support for childcare providers
For further information about the App, please contact the FIS Team on 01482 318318 or email: email@example.com or visit our website at www.hullcc.gov.uk/fis
App users will be able to:
- Receive push notifications with important updates/messages directly from the team - Source contact details
- Access information about Early education for 2,3 & 4 year olds
- Access information about Early Years training for Practitioners
- Download free apps for children 2 and upwards
- Have complete access to all relevant news, events and information. - Stay up to date with upcoming events
- Easily access the website.
By Pixelhead Creative Ltd [P]