Portfolio RAW Photo Manager
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Use the powerful features to sort and organize your jpeg and png image library. slingshot Portfolio offers power photo organizing capabilities. Read the EXIF data, edit the metadata, and view the histograms of your photo library. Upgrade to the full version for full RAW support (e.g. CR2 and NEF among others).
Please note: The RAW view is NOT free. it's available through in-app purchase for USD 5.49 (or the equivalent in your local currency). Please read the whole description for detailed information on what is free and what is not.
• New Feature: Albums: organize your pictures in virtual collections
• New Feature: New and improved user interface
• New Feature: Chromecast support
• Filter by image type,ratings, tags, captions, and file names.
• Create captions, tags, and ratings.
• Read EXIF data and view histograms.
• Read RAW format for majority of cameras (available through in-app purchase).
• Convert RAW to jpeg (available through in-app purchase).
• Move, or copy images between folders.
• Search, filter, and organize content by folder/file name, rating, caption, and tags.
• Bookmark folder for quick reference.
• Share your content via email, social media, or cloud storage.
The full version (available via in app purchase) reads RAW format photos from the following cameras:
• Canon (CRW, CR2)
• Nikon (NEF)
• Fujifilm (RAF)
• Sony (ARW, SR2)
• Leica (RAW, DNG)
• Epson (ERF)
• Mamiya (BIN)
• Olympus (ORF)
• Panasonic (RAW, RW2)
• Pentax(DNG, PEF)
• Ricoh (DNG)
• Leaf Aptus 22 (MOS)
The full license (available through the in-app purchase for USD 5.49 or equivalent in local currency) supports the following features:
• Full RAW image support.
• View photos in HD
• Unlimited albums
• Unlimited bookmarks
• No ads.
Google Plus community:
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any feedback (suggestions, bug reports, feature requests, etc) please don't hesitate to write to us at productsATbrainylanternDOTcom.
Tags: portfolio raw review.
- Improved image histogram
- Fixed EXIF info display
- Optimized RAW-to-JPEG conversion
- Bug fixes