50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
. * Option to auto - stabilize so your photos are perfectly level no matter what (see the example image shown above)
. * Zoom via multi-touch gesture control and one-touch
. * Flash on / off / auto / Torch
* Choose to focus modes ( including macro ) .
* Tap to select the focus and metering area .
* Alternative face detection.
* Choice of front / back camera .
* Select scene modes , color effects , white balance and exposure compensation .
* Choose camera and video quality and resolution JPEG .
* Video recording time (with optional audio ) .
* The Timer option .
* Burst mode with configurable delay .
* Option to mute the shutter .
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option optimize for left and right handed users .
* Configurable volume keys ( to take a picture , zoom , or change the exposure compensation ) .
* Choose save folder (although note Google has blocked access for recording on external SD card on Android 4.4 , see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx . )
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery time remaining memory device , guidance and direction of the camera ; Also option to override a choice of bars ( including " rule of thirds " ) .
* Display aspect ratio can be set to maximize the size of the viewing screen, or match the relationship between the resolution of the photo / video aspect (so what you see is what is actually written ) .
* Optional GPS tagging ( geotagging ) of pictures, including compass direction ( GPSImgDirection , GPSImgDirectionRef ) location .
* Support for external microphones ( may not be supported by all devices ) .
* Instructions available from http://opencamera . sourceforge.net /
* Completely free and without advertising , unlike most Android applications . Open Source .
( Some features may not be available on all devices because they can depend on hardware resources , or the version of Android . )
If you want , you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating ! This can be done by purchasing the application Donation Mark Harman .
The Git repository is available at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/code/ . Note that I work with auto crlf off (otherwise , it converts all line endings Linux in Windows format) . If you want to work with the source, check out the latest version from the repository .
This font is released under GPL v3 or later .
Contact the developer Mark Harman if you have suggestions , bug fixes , ports for other platforms or whatever : harman point mark in ntlworld dot com .
Homepage : http://opencamera.sourceforge.net/