Sadecam is designed to take thousands of pictures, not just a few pictures but it's safe for your device. Your screen is off after shooting and it's turned on automatically for the next shoot.
- Standby time: Delay time between 2 pictures
- Active from: Time to start taking picture in day
- Active to: Time to stop taking picture in day
- Standby days: Days without taking pictures (such as Saturday, Sunday...)
- Flash: How flash is used when taking pictures (Off, On or Auto)
- Add pictures to Gallery: Let the app add pictures to Gallery or just save to SD card
So, to start your project, such as creating stop motion video for your house building, please follow these settings on your device for best result and keep your device safe:
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Put your device to Silent mode
- Turn off Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G (mobile data)...
- Change your brightness to lowest value
- Plug your charger in
- Keep your device on fixed and stable position for taking pictures
- All you stop motion pictures will be saved in Sadecam folder in Gallery or SDcard, it depends on your setting
P/S: I build this app for my personal house building project. It will help me to create stop motion video for my house. So I'm very happy to share this app with you guys. Happy shooting ;-)