by: Witnion • 0
Scientific Calculator is an essential tool for school and college. Replaces bulky and expensive handheld graphing scientific calculator.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? Yes, you need scientific calculator.
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more.
- easy to use
- home screen scientific calculator widget
- no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
- smart cursor positioning
- copy/paste in one button
- scientific calculator landscape/portrait orientations
- drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
- Result history
- Unit conversions
- Physical constants table
- 10 memories
- Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
- Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
Graphing scientific calculator
-multiple functions graphing
- implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
- polar graphs (r=cos2?)
- parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
- function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
- graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
- tracing function values and slopes
- scrollable and resizable graphs
- pinch to zoom
* scientific calculator fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv