1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Huge catalogue of presentations
- User-friendly interface
- Follow both topics and people
- Become an editor and upload your own presentations
- Becoming an editor requires a LinkedIN account
The official app of the well-known slide hosting service
Becoming a better you both personally and professionally requires training. Slide presentations are an easy-to-digest way to learn new skills from people who master them. LinkedIN's Slideshare is a well-known slide hosting service that has landed on mobile with flying colors.
SlideShare isn't just about hosting anymore: it's actually a slide discovery platform. You can follow categories to gain access to presentations that matter to you and get notified when new content is pushed into those categories. Thanks to its smooth and user-friendly interface, you can explore through streams of presentations, read them directly from the app, save them for offline access, or share them via social networks and IM apps.
Becoming an editor requires a LinkedIN accountDeveloper's original description available here
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
- Performance optimization and bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Easy to use app. There is wealth of learning and... saving for offline is simply helpful. Beautiful work.. thanks
Good but not working properly....offline items are not shown after a day or two
I like it. Still test driving ...
A handy app for people who create presentation slides on a day-to-day basis.
This app is a best in his enviroment. Thanks to your team.
:( .. Really Sad