500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Included Watch Apps
• Twitter: post tweets, browse home timeline, view tweet pictures, and retweet from your Wear watch.
• Android Settings: view & change Android settings from your Wear watch (battery, ringtone, media volume, wi-fi, cell signal, & bluetooth).
• Photo Gallery: view your phone's photo gallery from your Wear watch, including photo metadata (date, location, & file information).
• Tasker Task Runner: view and start Tasker tasks from your Wear watch (using touch or voice controls).
• Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15, 20 and 25% tips (including totals) when dining out.
• Phone Pager: use your Wear watch to find your misplaced Android device (configurable ringtone, vibrate, & strobe light).
• App Manager: configure which Small Wearables apps are visible on your watch (or use single "Small Wearables" app).
IMPORTANT: It can take a few minutes for the new apps to sync to your Wear watch. You can also use the "Resync apps" option in the official Android Wear app to force an update.
IMPORTANT: Tasker Notes:
• Tasker Task Runner requires third-party Tasker application (we are not affiliated with the development or support of Tasker).
• If you install Tasker after Small Wearables you will need to reinstall Small Wearables. This is a limitation of Android custom permissions and unfortunately cannot be avoided.
• To troubleshoot Tasker problems open the Small Wearables app on your phone and go to the Tasker section. This will validate Tasker integration and suggest fixes.
• Camera / Flashlight ("take pictures and videos" / "control flashlight"): used by Phone Pager to create strobe light (the flash requires camera permission on some devices).
• Disable Keyguard ("disable your screen lock"): used by Phone Pager to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
• Vibrate ("control vibration"): used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
• Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State ("connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi" / "full network access" / "view network connections" / "view Wi-Fi connects"): used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
• Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin ("access Bluetooth settings" / "pair with Bluetooth devices"): used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
• Course Location ("approximate location (network based)"): used by Android Settings to determine cell signal and strength (course location uses cell info).
• Network Communication: used for Twitter and Google Analytics (analytics can be disabled / no personal information).
• Write External Storage ("modify or deletes the contents of your USB storage"): used by Photos configuration directory browser (nothing is ever written unless you create a folder through the directory browser).
• Tasker Run Tasks ("allows the application to ask Tasker..."): used by Tasker Task runner to find and run Tasker tasks.
• Twitter (new app): post tweets, browse home timeline, view tweet pictures, and retweet from your Wear watch.
• Layout fixes for round displays (Moto 360).
• Minor fix to photo folder configuration screen.
• Photo Gallery: browse your phone's photo gallery from your watch.
• App Manager: select which Small Wearable apps are visible on your watch.