10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Jens Peterson
Your max speed and average speed is also shown together with a tripmeter and an odometer. More adaptations of your own choice is possible, see the details below.
* Analogue and digital speedometer.
* Choose from four different speedometer resolutions for the analogue gauge: 0-30, 0-60, 0-120 or 0-240 speed units.
* The speed can be displayed in one of three different units: kilometers per hour (km/h), miles per hour (mph) or knots (nautical miles per hour).
* When unit km/h is selected the speed in m/s (meter/second) is also displayed.
* When unit mph is selected the speed in fps (feet per second) is also displayed.
* Max speed
* Average speed
* Possibility to pause the meters by a "long click" on the screen.
Functional update 1.3
It's now possible to pause the meters by a "long click" on the screen.
Increased functionality to be able to show all information on small screens.
Increased language support: German and Spanish.
Possibility to lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode.