50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Play online and offline
- Manage your playlists
- Hugest licensed songs database
- Share music through internal messages or social networks
- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
- Only for Premium accounts (no trial)
- Widgets should be enhanced
+ By Spotify Ltd.
Download Spotify Music
Spotify is the official Android app of the well-known online streaming music service
Bear in mind that you only will be able to use Spotify if you have a Premium subscription.
Mobile version layout is quite similar to its desktop version. The way everything is set up won't be look weird to you. From the dashboard you can check out your inbox, library, starred, local music and playlists. All this tabs are sync with your desktop version, so you will find your actual inbox messages, the libraries imported, you starred albums/songs/playlists. Local Music is the section from where you can view and play music located in your devices, as well as the ones set to played offline. Sync always better over WiFi, due to the amount of data consumption.
Regarding playlists, you can choose the one you want to listen to, play it in order or shuffle it. You can search for songs/albums/artists and add them to your playlists while on-the-go. Actually from the app you can add, remove, star, sort by and perform almost everything you can carry on the desktop version.
When you start playing a song, it shows the play bar, the control buttons (star, reward, forward, play pause) and the album cover. You can hide this tab and continue navigating through the app. What's more, you can go to home and let it playing background, as well as control it from its widget or notifications panel bar. You can also share music with you friends by sending it to their inbox. In addition, music you're listening to can be posted on your social network.
Spotify is a great app regarding UI, sound quality, ease of use and sync with its desktop version. Spotify Ltd. has done a great job with it. It's a pity that there isn't any trial version for non-Premium users.Developer's original description available here
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
New: Searching for the artists you follow is even easier.
Fixed: Tapping Back in Settings no longer closes the app.
Fictitious: This app likes to storm the stage at awards ceremonies.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.spotify.music.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.116 released on 02/17/15.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.1682 released on 01/31/15.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.1243 released on 01/06/15.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.1993 released on 11/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.520 released on 11/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 184.108.40.2069 released on 10/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.111 released on 09/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.1683 released on 08/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.1244 released on 07/24/14.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.1993 released on 07/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.529 released on 07/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 184.108.40.206 released on 06/25/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 06/25/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 06/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.11 released on 05/29/14.
- NewFirst appearance on 05/28/14.
Displaying 4 of 16 - show all
But the music are always pause. please help me.....thanks
i can't pick any song's that i wan't ... i need to click "shuffle play" to play afcourse all the song will play but you have to wait until your fav. song play!! ohh gosh !! and i cant play any song's when i'm offline/without wifi!! and when i want to remove the song that i downloaded it's still there but it said "removed from music" uuhhgg!! so far so sh*t >:(
I finally made the jump to spotify from Pandora a couple weeks back. I instantly fell in love with this app, but it is missing a sleep timer mode and alarm clock mode. While that's not important to some, it is pretty important to me. Maybe in a future update they will bring it to the app. Till then I guess I'll have to keep using both spotify and Pandora.
You need to update all the HAWAIIAN music to todays and you get da 5 stars
Doesn't automatically play the next song on the playtlist/que. Tested on nexus 5, note 4 and OnePlusOne device. Such a basic feature no longer works most of the time and have to manually open the app and click the "next" button!
Keeps closing on its own
It is so cool