St.George Mobile PayWay enables your business to accept credit and debit card payments using a secure card reader connected to your smartphones or tablets*. Great for small businesses on the move that need the flexibility to take the sale to customers.
• Accept card payments up to a maximum limit of $7,500 per month.
• Automatic same day settlement to your St.George account**.
• Pay as you go - no minimum monthly fees (other fees may apply).
• Compatible with most card types – eftpos, MasterCard®, Visa and American Express®***.
• View your last 20 transactions.
• Quickly email receipts to customers.
• Assign multiple users to the one facility, each with their own password.
How much does it cost?
• Credit transaction fee - 2.4% of each transaction amount
• Debit transaction charge - $0.30 per transaction
• Card reader fee - $100 for each card reader
• All of the above fees are GST inclusive. Additional fees apply; see our Terms and Conditions.
How to apply
Apply using the app. All you’ll need to provide are details:
• About you
• Your business type and structure
• An estimate of your average card sale
• The St.George account you’d like to settle to (account name must match your registered business or personal name)
If you have a problem accessing the St.George Mobile PayWay App, try uninstalling and reinstalling the App or alternatively contact St. George via:
Or call technical support on: 1300 650 977 (24 hours, 7days)
Things you should know:
Applications for Mobile PayWay are subject to approval. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request. Internet connection is required to use Mobile PayWay. Normal mobile data charges apply. St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
* Mobile PayWay is accessible on Android smartphones and tablets (4 and above).
** Applies to transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time). Settlement takes place 7 days a week, 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a St.George account.
*** If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
American Express is a trademark of American Express.
Tags: st george payway