Corgi for Feedly
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Personalize with your favorite sources
- Automatically refreshes
- Brings information to a space you already use
- Controls not quite smooth
Download Corgi for Feedly
Get the news you love to read right on your lockscreen
Swipe: Lock Screen News is just what it sounds like - subscribe to news feeds that you enjoy, and watch their current stories pop up right on your lockscreen.
Supposedly, the average smartphone user (that's YOU, buddy!) turns on their device 110 times each and every day. Imagine if each of those times offered information to keep you up-to-the-minute with tech news, celeb gossip, or just the best of internet weirdness. Personalize Swipe to display just the news you're interested in, and then enjoy checking it out every time you see your lockscreen.
Controls are simple - a swipe right unlocks your screen like normal, swiping left scrolls through more current stories, and down reveals details about the story on the screen. The one complaint I have is that the controls seem just a little sticky - I couldn't get my stories to scroll quite as smoothly as I wanted. It's a neat idea, though, and definitely useful for keeping up with what's happening on your favorite news sites.Developer's original description available here
Corgi for Feedly is the fastest way to read your news on a phone. With Corgi, you won’t miss out on anything that matters to you. No need to do the extra steps to get the information that you need now. Just wake up your phone to access the stories that matter to you.
Note: notifications and a rich options variety will be added in the upcoming update.
• All news subscriptions are synced with Feedly - if you are already a Feedly user, all of your existing subscriptions will be automatically available on your lock screen.
• Choose your own news resources - .Read the stories that you wan’t, by subscribing to the resources that matter to you. We offer International Search Support.
• Material Design ready - the lock screen has been created following Google's Material Design language
• Read Later - In a rush and don’t have time to read the article? Save it and read it later. Works with Pocket and Evernote.
• Share with Friends - If you like a story, you can easily share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and many others.
Follow us on Social Media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CorgiApp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CorgiApp
Thank you for showing your interest and trying out Corgi for Feedly!
Corgi for Feedly Videos
- Notifications on The Lock Screen (Only Android 4.3 and more)
- New auto search subscriptions function
- Animations and scrolling lags
- OutOfMemory crash fix
- LG Alarm dismissing fix
- Crashes and misc fixes
- Android 4.0.* support animation crash
- OnTouch pointer error
- Already dismissed notification errer
- Setting wrong padding on notification icon
- Crash when updates wrong pattern
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - android.permission.BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE
- - android.permission.BIND_NOTIFICATION_LISTENER_SERVICE
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Enlarge or shrink the status bar.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Change the order of tasks.
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.swipe.android.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 0.10.10 released 5d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 0.10.9 released 5d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 0.10.8 released on 05/16/15.
- UpdatedNew version 0.10.6 released on 04/01/15.
- ChangesName changed from Swipe for Feedly to Corgi for Feedly on 04/01/15.
- UpdatedNew version 0.9.16 released on 02/04/15.
- UpdatedNew version 0.9.15 released on 01/19/15.
- ChangesName changed from Swipe for feedly to Swipe for Feedly on 01/19/15.
- UpdatedNew version 0.9.8 released on 12/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.8.9 released on 11/19/14.
- ChangesName changed from Swipe: Lock Screen News to Swipe for feedly on 11/19/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 11/19/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.8.7 released on 10/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.8.1 released on 09/21/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 09/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.16 released on 09/02/14.
- ChangesName changed from Swipe: lockscreen newsfeed to Swipe: Lock Screen News on 08/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.12 released on 08/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.10 released on 08/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.9 released on 07/30/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.8.2 released on 07/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.7 released on 07/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.5 released on 07/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.3 released on 06/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.7.2 released on 06/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.6.1 released on 06/04/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.6 released on 06/01/14.
- ChangesName changed from Swipe - lockscreen newsfeed to Swipe: lockscreen newsfeed on 05/27/14.
- NewFirst appearance on 05/12/14.
Displaying 4 of 29 - show all
This app deserves 10M download! Genial!
I love this Lockscreen
No bugs or problems with mine and I love that I can choose to see only what I want to read
Freezes, locks up. I'm done with it.
The idea is very good but it's kinda laggy and frequently crashed.
Guys, seriously. I installed the app and my phone became unusable. It's not taking over the locks screen and afterwards it's not loading any feed. The app blocks and no touches are detected. I had to restart but even the it kept on blocking the screen so I had to uninstall via terminal. Please fix that :(
To work well, Corgi has you disable your stock lock screen. Unfortunately, if you have an exchange account on your device you'll find that this isn't easily accomplished.