Here's my first Sony SmartWatch 2 watchface! Inspired by clocks from Switzerland, this clean analog watchface is easy to read and brings some style to your Sony SmartWatch 2.
Be on the lookout for more exciting watchfaces for your Sony SmartWatch 2 as I have a few more ideas in mind!
Note: This is a native watchface/clock for the Sony SmartWatch 2 and works in active and low power mode to save your watch's battery. By using this watchface you should still continue to get the 3-5 day battery life from your watch unlike other 'pseudo-watchface apps' which chew through your battery.
1. Download app via Google Play
2. Click the 'SmartWatch 2' notification in the notifications bar to open the SmartWatch 2 configuration app
3. Click 'Edit watch faces' button
4. Create a new watchface or edit an existing one
5. Click 'Clocks'
6. Choose the new watchface from the list of watchfaces
Thanks goes to Naheel from XDA forums for providing the guide on how to make custom watchfaces.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2