10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By K Stainsby
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
- Enter holidays and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
- You can also enter notes for free lessons - to-do lists etc.
- You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All configurable.
- Supports two-week timetables: use the Flip button on the timetable screen (bottom right) to alternate between the weeks!
- Lesson end countdown feature! See time left at a glance! Long-click on date on timetable screen
- Verbose help available in-app from the help/about screen
NEW: Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
NEW: Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes.
Teachers planner is designed to work on a phone or a tablet, in portrait mode - its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, and see and set homework for classes.
Please send me an email if you find any bugs or have any requests for features.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
Tags: teacher planner.
v3.5.1 added support for use in landscape mode.
- New look! Improved UI for timetable.
- You can now add notes for breaks, lunchtimes, before and after school periods as well as registration periods. Make sure you have set this information up via 'Setup school week' in the settings menu.
- Further improvements of the size/position of the screen for larger devices