Teachers Planner PRO
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By K Stainsby
Compared to the free version, the PRO version:
- Can store up to ten to-do items per lesson, as well as unlimited general to-do items
- Can store larger lesson plans and homework descriptions (500 characters each per lesson)
- Has no ads - more screen space freed-up
- Use swipe gestures to quickly navigate in the timetable
- Can move a lesson, once setup, to a different place in the timetable. All plans and homeworks are moved too.
- Can export the timetable as a spreadsheet (CSV format)
- Can take a picture store that alongside lesson plans (eg screenshot recap of where you got to in a lesson?)
- Colour-coded timetabled lessons (can switch off if you prefer)
- Customize the look of the timetable - new dark/light themes etc.
Key features of Teachers Planner PRO:
- Supports two-week timetables - use the Flip button on the timetable screen (bottom right) to alternate between the weeks!
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easliy to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
- Enter holidays and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
- You can also enter notes for free lessons - to-do lists etc.
- You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All configurable.
- NEW: add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
- Add to-do items for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods eg. tasks to do (still experimental, will be developed further)
- Store notes for breaktimes, lunchtimes, before- and after-school activities.
Teachers planner is designed to work on a phone or a tablet, in portrait mode - its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, see and set homework for classes, and manage a to-do list of lessons.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
PERMISSIONS: Note the TP Pro uses the phone ID to identify the device uniquely, for licence checking. No other phone information is used or stored.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from the Free version, export settings first in the free version, then install the PRO version. It will see the settings and ask you if you would like to use them.
v3.7.1 fixed bug where deleted to-do items mysteriously returned. Also, I've had reports that some virus scanners are flagging the app because it uses the phone ID for licence checking. Let me assure you that no phone/personal information is stored, transmitted or used in any way by the app.