Teachers Planner PRO
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By K Stainsby
Compared to the free version, the PRO version:
- Can store larger lesson plans and homeworks (250 characters each per lesson)
- Has no ads - more screen space freed-up
- Use swipe gestures to quickly navigate in the timetable
- Can move a lesson, once setup, to a different place in the timetable. All plans and homeworks are moved too.
- Can export the timetable as a spreadsheet (CSV format)
- Can take a picture store that alongside lesson plans (eg screenshot recap of where you got to in a lesson?)
- Colour-coded timetabled lessons (can switch off if you prefer)
- Supports two-week timetables - use the Flip button on the timetable screen (bottom right) to alternate between the weeks!
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easliy to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
- Enter holidays and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
- You can also enter notes for free lessons - to-do lists etc.
- You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All configurable.
Teachers planner is designed to work on a phone or a tablet, in portrait mode - its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, and see and set homework for classes.
Please send me an email if you find any bugs or have any requests for features.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from the Free version, export settings and import them into PRO to keep your plans etc.
1. View/edit registration period. Make notes/to-do list for the registration period. Enabled from the settings screen
2. switch off display of subject in timetable if you wish (from settings screen).
v2.16 New: grayed-out text for old lessons (previous weeks). Bugfix of timetable dates.
v2.15.1b fix for two-week timetable
v2.15.1 New: Swipe left or right on timetable to go to next/previous week. Improved: quick lesson view. Improved speed of app.