Stay on top of news from Marquette and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of the The Mining Journal on your Android device. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Mining Journal is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in the Marquette and North-Central Upper Peninsula area of Michigan. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Mining Journal provides the latest local and national news and sports to residents of Marquette and North-Central Upper Peninsula area of Michigan. The Mining Journal covers the communities of Naubinway, AuTrain, Big Bay, Champion, Chatham, Limestone, Curtis, Deerton, Eben Junction, Rumley, Engadine, Little Lake, Germfask, Gould City, Grand Marais, Gwinn, Ishpeming, McMillan, Manistique, Marquette, Michigamme, Christmas, Munising, Negaunee, Newberry, Palmer, Republic, Seney, Shingleton, Skandia, Trenary, Wetmore, Baraga, Bruce Crossing, Covington, L’Anse and Watton.