The Washington Times’ (TWT) National Digital Edition provides a daily collection of stories with pictures, videos, quizzes, polls, plus the hard-hitting news that readers have come to expect from The Washington Times.
The Washington Times is the newspaper that broke the original stories about the travesty of VA care and helped uncover the Benghazi, IRS and lavish travel scandals that other news media ignored or tried to gloss over. It’s home to fearless reporting and American values, personified by such great thought leaders as Dr. Ben Carson, Monica Crowley, Wes Pruden, Thomas Sowell, Tom DeLay, Mike Hayden, Tammy Bruce and others.
Delivered in an interactive magazine-style format, the National Digital Edition mobile app includes the best articles and op-eds written by The Washington Times’ award-winning staff, plus exclusive columns and features only available to National Digital Edition (NDE) subscribers.
The Washington Times’ NDE is easy-to-navigate and easy-to-read and is continuously updated all day long with exclusive news and the latest opinions that you have come to expect from your favorite news source.
The National Digital Edition also offers exclusive content from The Washington Times, including:
- Ralph Hallow political analysis entitled “Hallowed Thoughts”
- Christine O'Donnell’s weekly column
- Michelle Malkin’s weekly column (syndicated but exclusive to us in DC market)
- Thomas Sowell’s weekly column (syndicated but exclusive to us in DC market)
- Jeff Shapiro’s “Law & Disorder” blog
- Daily op-ed from Congress, think tank, or political player
- Weekly accountability story on misspending or waste, fraud, and abuse in government
So get the one source in Washington you can trust to give you the straight story about what’s really going on inside the nation’s capital.
Tags: washington times , the washington times