Urban Biker GPS Computer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sublimis
We built an app to match the efficiency reputation.
• Maximum battery duration. Enjoy long rides knowing that battery power will last. Our app is carefully designed and optimized having day-long tour rides in mind.
• No Internet connection needed¹. Usually, around 30% of battery power is spent just for transmitting GPS data to the Internet during a ride. Our app does not send tracked data over the Internet, leveraging both privacy and battery duration at the same time.
• FenceGuard technology. Our novel technology lets you easily camouflage the exact position of your home, workplace, or other important places of your choice from the GPX track files.
• Maximum privacy. Tracked data is only stored to your own device storage, not sent over the Internet. Tracking can even be disabled entirely, without affecting meter readings like distance, duration or altitude.
¹ Except for the maps, if you use the feature.
• Record your rides. Track your rides to a standard GPX files. Share the track files with anyone without compromising your privacy, knowing that our novel FenceGuard technology camouflages the exact position of your home, workplace, or other places of your choice¹.
• Profiles. Easily maintain ride style and statistic for multiple bikes, vehicles, or sports. Record multiple interleaving activities into separate tracks. Simply switch the profile and continue recording where you left off.
• GPS Cockpit. Shows Distance, Duration, Pace (avg/max), Altitude (min/max), Ascent, Descent, Specific Climbing Power² (min/max), Temperature³ (min/max), Odometer, Wriggle percent⁴, and a Clock!
• Speedometer. Beautiful graphical speedo will show your current, average & max speeds at all times, on a graphic scale and by numbers.
• Tally sounds. Hear a sound when you reach a milestone, for example every mile, every 30 min, or similar.
• Bicycle bell. Standard ringer, bicycle horn, clapper bell, or even a voice. Bell is sounded by tapping the screen or shaking/knocking the device (eg. whilst in a pocket).
• Automatic bell ring. Can ring a bell when braking is detected.
• Automatic roar sounds. Roar sounds that can adjust to your speed. Great for silent bikes that startle pedestrians.
• Flashlight. Use camera flash as a bike light. Steady, Strobo, Blinking — Make yourself noticeable in low visibility conditions.
• Passive GPS mode. Switch to passive mode if using another GPS app at the same time (like My Tracks, Maps, Strava, Endomondo, Runtastic, GPS Test, etc). This way it won't use any extra battery power.
• Keep screen on / Keep above lockscreen. No need to unlock the device to access the app.
• Widgets (Desktop & Lock Screen). Easily operate the most important app functions.
• Simple to use and clean interface. Hassle-free operation.
• Metric / Imperial units of measure.
• Portrait / Landscape screen modes.
• Customizable background colors and patterns.
¹ Must be enabled first.
² Watts per kg/lb. No extra sensors like ANT+ or similar are needed.
³ Ambient temperature sensor is only available on some devices.
⁴ Tells you how curvy was the route.
App is very useful for commuting, touring, mountain biking, downhill, road, running, jogging, walking, duathlon, triathlon, driving, …
Perfect for use on a handlebar mount, in an armband, on a dashboard, in a pocket, or in a bag.
- Display the track path over the map
- Map Follow me/Auto rotate modes
- HUD mirror windscreen reflection mode
- Brightness and Orientation settings
- Display/HUD dialog for quick access to display settings
- Wriggle percent that tells you how curvy or unefficient your track was
- Calculate speed as distance÷duration option (for devices with problems displaying speed otherwise)
- Updated color scheme
- Other improvements and fixes