Start your car from virtually anywhere with your Android!
- Free app includes Remote Engine Start, GPS location report, Remote Lock/Unlock car door, Parking spot finder,
- When combined with a Ablelink SmartStart module in your car, you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. Receive push or text notification if your car alarm goes off (when installed with a Ablelink security system).
- When combined with a Ablelink SmartStart GPS module, you can also locate your car.
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keychain, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car just by pushing a button on your iPhone, using the exciting new Ablelink Victor app from Directed, the leader in vehicle security and remote start.
The simple graphical interface gives you control over the following features of your installed Ablelink remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Panic or car finder
How do you get Ablelink Victor? Just follow these three simple steps:
1) Download the free Ablelink Victor app in Google Play
2) Get SmartStart installed in your car
3) Set up your Ablelink Victor
That’s all there is to it. Download the app and play around with the demo to see how it works.
- Is my car secure when I remote start it? Yep, we've been doing this a long time. The car is started, but only you can drive it away.
Tags: victor luxury start