Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.android.location.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - com.visitrack.app.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 19 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.52 released 12h ago.
- UpdatedNew version 1.50 released on 06/03/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on 06/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.45 released on 05/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.43 released on 05/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.40 released on 05/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.39 released on 04/29/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.38 released on 04/26/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on 04/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.37 released on 04/23/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on 04/20/14.
- NewFirst appearance on 04/07/14.
Displaying 4 of 12 - show all
Users who installed this also installed