VZ Navigator for Marauder
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - android.permission.ACCESS_AGPS_LOCATION
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Have access to power management.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Record audio.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Write SMS messages.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.verizon.permissions.appdirectedsms
- - com.vzw.location.ACCESS_GPS_PERMISSION
Displaying 3 of 31 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on 06/16/14.
Users who installed this also installed