Wild Animals for Toddlers
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nar Card
This flashcard app functions as an audio visual aid for kids. It is made especially for children from 2 to 5 years, so the families of the toddlers can download this app and use to teach their kids wild animal sounds, English spellings and shapes.
There are two sided cards for each wild animal. The front face includes wild animal shapes and the English spelling of it. When you touch on it, you hear the sounds of the wild animal like tiger sounds, monkey sounds. So, the kids can recognize the voices of the wild animals.
On the other side, you see a photo of the wild animal with spelling of its name. When touching, you can listen to the English spelling of the animal phonetically which teaches children how it’s name is pronounced.
The app includes these animals: tiger, tarantula, monkey, leopard, hyena, cheetah, crocodile, lion, boar, elephant, hippopotamus, bear, deer, white bear, eagle, wolf, panther, owl, zebra.
- Two sided flash cards prepared to contribute to the kid education
- Wild animal sounds and shapes
- Photos of the wild animals
- English spelling of the wild animal names
- English pronunciations of their names
- Little animation effects
- The educational content appropriate to the toddlers (2-5 year children)