Want to keep yourself healthy and happy every day? Workout Ulity (a Unified Utility for Workout) can help you track your progress of any workout and sport activities such as bodybuilding, cycling, cross-trainer exercise, jogging, swimming, and so on. The app also allows you to define and keep track of your own physical exercise activity using its achievement measurements. With Workout Ulity, you can
- select the metric or imperial measurement system to measure your activity achievements.
- auto-record the distance, duration and speed of your outdoor activities using your device's GPS. Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- set the timer or alarm to alert yourself when your activity session is done.
- auto-search and save the bookmarks of workout video clips on YouTube and Dailymotion.
- track your achievement progress and satisfaction for each workout session.
- keep your personal data such as your weight, height, waist and hip circumferences, and activity achievements inside your own device only. Workout Ulity never sends your data to anywhere out of your device.
- select the activity from a list of common workout activities and sports with the pre-defined achievement measurements.
- add more achievement measurements for your activity in addition to the pre-defined ones.
- define your own workout activity and its achievement measurements.
- enter your weight, height, waist and hip circumferences to calculate your current body mass index and waist-hip ratio together with an informative message whether you are in the good shape, overweight, or underweight and more.
- inversely, enter the target body mass index and waist-hip ratio that you want to reach, then calculate the optimal weight and waist circumference that you should have.
- view statistic charts of your workout activity progress, weight, height, waist and hip circumferences, body mass index and waist-hip ratio.
- know the best Feng Shui direction for your health.
- discuss with other people about your workout activities on the free-of-charge Ulity.com forum.