This program combines Yoga & Pilates training into one comprehensive program.
Pilates is a great workout because it has a lot of health benefits that DO NOT take a toll on your body. Some of the benefits include:
- Developing strong abs - developing flat & tight stomach muscles
- Learn, long, and flexible muscle development that improves elasticity and joint mobility.
- Evenly conditioned your total body
- Improves sporting performance
- Develops muscles that tend to be weaker
Yoga is also a full body workout that has MANY benefits that include:
- Increase in strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Relief from stress
- Mental endurance and physical stamina and challenged
- Back muscles and lats are developed for spin support
- Abs and obliques are sculpted through developing core muscles
- Posture improves
- Hip flexors are strengthened and stretched
- Glutes, hamstrings, quads, and calves are tightened and then lengthened improving overall leg flexibility
- Hundreds of multi-level workouts and exercises
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginner athletes, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers. Get the motivation you need and your training questions answered!
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile to see your social notifications, posts, and bio
Introducing the Fitivity PRO and MVP subscription
PRO - $2.99/month
1) Access ALL Fitivity apps for your activity category (examples: basketball, fitness, etc.) and their premium levels. You no longer have to pay for anything in those Fitivity apps.
2) Your own dedicated training library to access over 1,500 videos, exercises, and workouts.
3) The ability to create and edit your own training library of exercises and workouts.
4) Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
5) A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
6) Exclusive access to newly added exercises and workouts.
MVP - $6.99/month
Features 3, 4, 5, and 6 from PRO, plus…
1) Access to the ENTIRE COLLECTION OF 350 Fitivity apps (not just for your activity category) and their premium levels. You no longer have to pay for anything in any Fitivity app.
2) Your own dedicated training library to access over 6,500 videos, exercises, and workouts.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. Email use at getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
If I download another Fitivity app, will I be able to access my account?
Yes! All Fitivity apps are connected and it will recognize your user account (assuming you signed in already).