Zooper Wear - Omate ★ROOT★
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Lanhoj
> Notification icons for SMS/GMail/Calls & more!
> Wi-Fi/Mobile Data indicators¹
> Phone Battery percentage/Charging indicator¹
> Upcoming Calendar Events
> Dark/Light themes
¹ = Change dynamically depending on whether or not they're in-use
> ROOT'ed Omate TrueSmart
> Omate TrueSmart watch with the ability to sideload the Play Store
> Zooper Pro-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWidgetPro
> Tasker Pro (for Notifications)-> http://tinyurl.com/TaskerPro
> 3rd-party Launcher (example: Nova)
1) Install 3rd-party Launcher (recommended - "Nova Launcher")
2) Install Zooper Pro & Tasker
3) Follow the Launcher & Zooper setup below
4) Install Zooper Wear - Omate Edition
5) Create a 4X4 Zooper Widget on your Homescreen
6) Within the Zooper Widget setup, select any of the templates
7) Still within Zooper, change the scale according to the "preview" image of the Template selected
8) Follow the Tasker setup-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWearOmate-TaskerSetup
Return to your Homescreen & Zooper Wear - Omate should now be present
> Desktop Grid-> 4X4
> Width Margin-> None
> Height Margin-> None
> Persistent Search Bar-> None
> Scroll Indicator-> None
> Enable Dock-> Disabled
> Show Divider-> Disabled
Look & Feel
> Screen Orientation-> Force Landscape
> Show Notification Bar-> Disabled
> Transparent Notification Bar-> Disabled
*Zooper Widget Pro Settings*:
> Global Preferences
> Weather Provider-> Yahoo!
> Landscape Mode (beta)-> Enabled
> Alternative Geocoder-> Enabled
> Standby Updates-> Enabled
Choosing a Watch Face
Each design has 2 icons on its preview image which indicates what additional features it supports.
> If you don't want Calendar Events to appear, select one with a red "X" on the image Calendar image
> If you do want Calendar Events to appear, select one with a green "Checkmark" on the Calendar image
same applies for whether you do or don't want to use Tasker integration
- App has no App icon itself
- If you can't get it working, EMail me & I'll be happy to help
- Designed primarily for use with an Omate TrueSmart in "standalone" mode (with a SIM inside it), though can be used without, as long as it has a Data connection
- This Widget is made for use on an Omate TrueSmart Watch & will not look right if installed on a phone.
===== ===== ===== =====
-Can I assign a different App to launch when tapping SMS/Phone?
Answers to those & more FAQ's: http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWear-Omate-FAQ
Tags: omate x, omate using wear apps.
> Materialized the App Notification icons (example: SMS/Calls/GMail)!
> Blank weather background for some weather conditions