"memory up pro"

Download Coach memory! Brain trainer Coach memory! Brain trainer icon
Coach memory! Brain trainer

Unique brain training and personal coach for your memory, attention, reaction speed, multitasking

Free 49.8K 7

7 Expert
rating
Download Memory Toolbox for Android Memory Toolbox for Android icon
Memory Toolbox for Android

high RAM share, Just use the 1 Click Memory Booster to free up RAM. This is an efficient and handy tool

Free 2K 8.4

8.4 Users
rating
Download < 3 GB RAM Memory Booster < 3 GB RAM Memory Booster icon
< 3 GB RAM Memory Booster

; cleans up the system memory(RAM) occupied by other apps, reallocates fresh RAM, thus increases

Free 15.4K 8.4

8.4 Users
rating
Download Total RAM Booster Free Total RAM Booster Free icon
Total RAM Booster Free

Slow device? Can't play high end games? RAM got eaten up fast? This is the app for you. Give

Free 5.6K 8.2

8.2 Users
rating
Download History Eraser Pro - Clean up History Eraser Pro - Clean up icon
History Eraser Pro - Clean up

also help you to free up the internal storage. No root premission required! Feature: ★Clear Browser

$1.99 5K 7

7 Expert
rating
Download Pro Cache Cleaner Master Pro Cache Cleaner Master icon
Pro Cache Cleaner Master

memory space and speed up your android device. [Junk Files] - Clean Cache and Residual Files On Android

Free 743 7.8

7.8 Users
rating
Download Tinycore - CPU, RAM monitor Tinycore - CPU, RAM monitor icon
Tinycore - CPU, RAM monitor

. For example one monitor can take up 70% of the available space and another monitor the remaining 30%. Q: I

Free 3.3K 8.6

8.6 Users
rating
Download CONTRACT KILLER 2 CONTRACT KILLER 2 icon
CONTRACT KILLER 2

cover and stealth to sneak up on your enemies and perform devastating melee attacks or just blast away

Free 696.4K 7

7 Expert
rating
Download ROM Toolbox Pro ROM Toolbox Pro icon
ROM Toolbox Pro

to friends ☆ Move any user app to the SD card ☆ Clean up dalvik-cache ☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe

$5.99 25.5K 7

7 Expert
rating
Download Memory BoostUp Free Memory BoostUp Free icon
Memory BoostUp Free

Memory BoostUp is a custom build of AnyMemo. I appreciate AnyMemo project. This app was able

Free 3 8.6

8.6 Users
rating
Download Automatic Call Recorder Pro Automatic Call Recorder Pro icon
Automatic Call Recorder Pro

. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory

$6.99 21.9K 7.5

7.5 Expert
rating