100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good game to get started into the management genre
- It may feel too linear
- It may feel too simple
+ By Halfbrick Studios
A music band management game
Create your band and put the charts on fire. That's what Band Stars is about. It isn't a rhythm busta-groove-like, but a mangement game instead.
You have to admin your band members stats, train them and look for the best combinations between their specialties, genre and lyrics. Better songs mean more fame, money and fans, and if you ever get to the top of the local chart you can start a world tour.
Although you may or may not like the design, and you might well get easily bored by the long tutorial, we can recommend this game for younger audiences interested in management games but not brainy, more serious, ones.
It's free, though some features require a waiting time which can be omitted by energy drinks which can be bought in the in-app shop.
Set your sights on world stardom and make your way to the top of the local, national and global charts. Discover each of the 50 super-cool Band Stars characters and complete over 200 unique challenges!
Created with passion by Six Foot Kid and presented by Halfbrick, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride.
Play Band Stars on your Android phone or tablet!
• Compete with your friends for the highest chart position and the most fans
• Blend different genres and lyrical styles to create chart topping hits
• Pull off insane solos to boost your song points
• Hire and train your band members
• Unlock all 50 band members, each with their own style and set of custom challenges
• Earn piles of coin and upgrade your gear to dominate the world of music
• Deck out your studio with hot tubs and arcade machines to keep your musicians happy
It doesn't matter what type of music you love, Band Stars features loads of genres - pop, rock, metal, urban, electronica, jazz, punk, country and even world music! Join the phenomenon now!
Band Stars is completely free to play but some in-game items will require purchase. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com
This update is all about making your experience as smooth as possible.
• Energy regenerates even when the game is closed
• Items are now delivered when the countdown timer expires
• You can now restore character packs from within Band Stars
• Problems with World Tour mode have now been resolved
• Challenges which weren’t functioning properly can now be completed
• Issues with the system keyboard have been amended
• The “Alien Experiment” training type is now accessible to everyone
It would be nice if you could make it easier to get a #1 song
Whenever I try to do a world tour it won't let me pick a city so I had to deduct 2 stars for that
I've finally unlock the world tour but it won't let me choose. Please fix this problem. Thank you. But still a great game.
What is this? I can't access the world tour; can't select city!
Don't get royalties anymore
I love it