Do you have app related questions?Ask the Appszoom team and get a personalized answer within 24hrs!X Close

Steel Avengers: Scorched Earth

Steel Avengers: Scorched Earth

500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists
BUILD & STRENGTHEN YOUR EMPIRE BY COMMANDING AN ARMY OF TANKS –Classic Build-and-Conquer strategy game with great features including: Upgrading your battle units, Alliance battlefields, PvE campaigns, World PvP and multiple new Terrains that now allow you to wage war inside cities, up mountains and out on the plains!
Play Steel Avengers and become a tank commander to prove you’ve really got what it takes – Test your friends’ mettle by challenging them to battle, or else join forces with them to cross challenging terrains to locate and destroy your enemies! You even have the chance of winning an awesome once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of getting to drive a REAL tank!
Over 30,000 likes on Facebook! – Build up your own army of steel, and do battle with players from all over the globe in the kick ass, modern war-themed, free-to-play tank MMO that everyone’s talking about!
Exciting Gameplay – We have all kinds of great events to boost your strength such as: Tank Tyrant, Heart of Steel, Typhoon Strike and many, many more! You’ll also find a massive amount of military hardware waiting for you. Whether you’re looking for the Russian Black Hawk, the Ukrainian T-90, or the Typhoon Rocket Launcher, you’ll find all of the world’s most formidable weaponry here!
MAIN FEATURES:
> Free-to-play MMO strategy game
> Build, upgrade and expand your base
> Research new technologies and modify your units
> Exciting PvE story with 11 Chapters and 176 Stages
> Extensive PVP mode and strategic battles
> Build alliances with your friends and battle for server PvP rankings
> Gain a strategic advantage with customisable tank battle formations
> Level up your commander to unlock new skills
> Create alliances and wage war together
> Reward system
In Steel Avengers you are one of the survivors of a cataclysmic meteor storm which has precipitated a never-ending war across the planet. Upgrade your base, research new and powerful technologies, and then lead your tanks into battle. Take on challenging PvE campaigns, forge alliances, and coordinate attacks with your allies, all in a bid to establish a global empire and achieve total domination -- Steel Avengers will put your strategic thinking and military planning skills to the test like no other game!
Visit our forums: http://forum.koramgame.com/forum.php?gid=348
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SteelAvengers.en
Drive & Spin Event: http://bit.ly/SpinAndDrive
Watch us on YouTube: http://youtu.be/l_unhcopnTw

Tags: steel avengers screen shots, steel avengers pvp.

Recently changed in this version

1. Terrain System. Multiple new terrains now allow you to wage war inside cities, up mountains, out on the plains.
2. Avengers’ Pack. Receive 480 Gold immediately after activating it, and an extra 100 Gold each day for the next 30 days.
3. Address book. Commanders can add friends to address book now in case of forgetting them.
4. Now there is a new part that will guide you how to upgrade your own power.
5. Of course there are always new activities and special events awaiting all Commanders.


Comments and ratings for Steel Avengers: Scorched Earth
  • (58 stars)

    by Jay Gorman on 30/09/2014

    Little buggy but it's worth 5 star's

  • (58 stars)

    by Mahbub Alam on 29/09/2014

    U

  • (58 stars)

    by Harkirat Singh on 29/09/2014

    How can I get my server if I want to install it in other phone?????? Please help

  • (58 stars)

    by Jessie Ortega on 29/09/2014

    I am enjoying this game but it only gives me more than a black screen about 10% of the time. The other 90% is a black screen on my galaxy S5. Please fix. I do enjoy the game.

  • (58 stars)

    by David Young on 29/09/2014

    Awesome game. I dont really have anything bad to say about it.

  • (58 stars)

    by Mark Lodim on 29/09/2014

    Hate this

  • (58 stars)

    by Tyler Lock on 29/09/2014

    I love this game and just a tip for people who complain that the updating screen won't load. Just turn off the WiFi and it should work, that's what I always do. Anyways great game and almost no bugs for me on HTC one. I like the events but it would be nice if I could get resources a little easier, especially titanium and crystals. Keep up the good work guys!!