1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- 3D graphics
- Upgrading system
- Increasing difficulty
- Needs some polishing
- Only one game mode
- No online leaderboards
An artillery game that challenges your wit and reflexes
DP-Games' Tanks:Hard Armor is a reminiscence of classic artillery games but unlike those, it isn't turn-based. Of course, you can't shoot the enemies in UZI-mode: after all, you are driving a tank which means that must wait for the bar to reload and only then, tap the screen to shoot.
You'll find enemy tanks on the battlefield. Move forward and backwards and aim up/down to hit the target and increase the damage in each shoot. You won't be able to advance until you clear the path. The goal is to get safe and sound to the end of each level.
However, that won't be possible unless you go to the hangar occasionally and upgrade your weaponry. It's quite unlikely that you manage to beat the level with the basic equipment. Retry the level as many times as needed, collect enough in-game credit and go to the hangar to either improve your tank or buy new ones.
Tanks: Hard Armor is set in simple yet neat 3D graphics. It doesn't go deep in details though. We are also missing different game modes and online leaderboards to submit personal records. Regardless, an entertaining title for fans of the genre.
● 14 tanks
● 2 campaighn
● 30 levels
● tank upgrades
● system penetrations and ricochets
Tanks:Hard Armor Videos
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- New pricePrice dropped from UAH15.75 to UAH15.39 on 01/10/15.
- New pricePrice increased from UAH13.00 to UAH15.75 on 12/16/14.
- New pricePrice increased from UAH12.00 to UAH13.00 on 08/31/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 08/31/14.
- New pricePrice increased from UAH11.99 to UAH12.00 on 08/11/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on 08/11/14.
- NewFirst appearance on 08/07/14.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all
I killed a tank and started moving and then my tank hit the dead one and eventually I flipped over...
If you want to burn off some frustration, here is your game.
It is too boring. Just repeating the same moves in order to collect money and pass the level. It could be a good time killer with some improvements
Love this game. Highly addictive.
Add an update with new tanks and missions
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gameeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Please add more tanks and maybe another campaign. At least learn me how to build these tanks and i will try to make some.