100 - 500 downloads
- Flappy gameplay, but better and wittier
- Suited for all audiences
- Little variety in graphics
- Only one game mode
Run away from the Angry Flappy Bird
Wiggly Worm is one of those deceitful games that, sheltered by simple graphics, hides devilish gameplay beneath. It's as simple as running - well, crawling - away from a red bird, so we can consider this game a 2D upwards sidescrolling ever-runner, with the main difference being that your worm is always turning either clockwise or counterclockwise.
As with any good one tap action game, there's only one option: tap on the screen to turn. This changes the direction the worm's turning. If you tap continuously, you get the closest thing to advancing possible. Then you have only to worry about some badly placed walls on your way.
It's a very difficult game, and most of its fun comes from that. You'll learn the ropes in a few seconds, but every new highscore will mean a milestone.
Recommended as one of those games there's absolutely no harm in having conveniently installed, either to give it a go here and then or show it to your friends, who will think they can do better...till they try.
Wiggly Worm features easy to learn but hard to master gameplay; you'll always find new ways to improve your score. The worm will Always move in the direction it's facing, and it's up to you to make sure it's going in the right direction by tapping the screen every time you want the worm to move in the opposite direction.
- Leaderboards; show your friends who's the better player!
- Beautiful and unique graphics!
- Challenging but interesting gameplay!
- 9 Achievements to unlock!
- fixed a sound issue
- improved internal audio and volume management
- you can now mute the sounds with the mute button
- invite your Facebook friends to play the game
- new icons and sounds
- new themes have been added
- the bird's eyes now follow you
- share your score on Facebook
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!