Wear Time Circuit
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Check out the animated preview here:
During normal operation, the watch face consumes minimal CPU (and therefore battery) by displaying a simple dot-matrix display clock. When you touch the watch face, the screen is illuminated to reveal the circuit with flowing electrons.
The watch face supports both 12 and 24 hour formats and can optionally display the current date.
Many settings are now configurable directly on your android wear device!
1) Touch the screen of your android wear device to launch the android menu.
2) Scroll down and select "Start..."
3) Scroll down and select "Time Circuit" to open the configuration app on your wear device.
From this menu you can select the following items to configure:
1) Time Format - Specify whether the time will be displayed in 12 or 24 hour format or will match how it is displayed by your phone.
2) Time Color - Select the color of the L.E.D. lights that are used to show the time in non-ambient mode.
3) Time Position - Slide the clock face up/down the screen to the desired location.
4) Date Format - Specify the display format of the date.
5) Date Position - Select the position for the date (Hidden / Above time / Below time or Custom).
6) Date Color - Select the color of the date when in non-ambient mode.
7) Background - Control the intensity of the background glow or disable it entirely.
8) Circuit Color - Select the color of the circuit wires.
9) Circuit Intensity - Specify the brightness of the circuit wires. Values range from 1 (dim) to 3 (bright).
10) Electron Intensity - Specify the brightness of the circuit wires. Values range from 1 (dim) to 3 (bright).
11) Electron Speed - Specify how fast the electrons travel along the circuit. Speed ranges from 1 (slow) to 4 (fast)
12) Electron Size - Specify the size of the electrons. Sizes range from 1 (small) to 4 (large)
As you change these settings, you will see their effect immediately.
1) Install this application on the companion device of your Android Wear device (i.e. the phone that is associated with your Android Wear watch). The clock face will then automatically be installed on your Android Wear device.
2) Long press the screen on your Android Wear device and then select this clock face from the gallery to activate.
The application menus have currently been translated into the following languages:
Chinese (simplified), Czech, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Estonian, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Tagalog. If you notice any language related mistakes or would like to provide the translation for an additional language, please use the following form: http://goo.gl/FkQQCc
IMPORTANT NOTE: This application is ONLY intended for ANDROID WEAR devices.
When upgrading to a new version of this app, you'll typically have to re-select the watch face on your wear device. This is a limitation of Android Wear OS.
Please also note that custom watch faces don't currently have control over the size of notification cards.
As soon as Google releases the official watch face API, I intend to release an update with small notification cards.
You can now specify the exact vertical display position of the date.
Added translations for Simplified Chinese. Thanks to Zheng Kai for providing the translations!