This demo version of Treasure Tracker is limited to one database.
Most users will go through the following steps:
1. Load/create a database ("default" in Demo)
2. Start Area - specify the area you're hunting
3. Stop Area - finish outlining the search area
4. Start Detecting - and away you go
5. Mark/Photo by double tapping on a location
6. Stop Detecting - stop recording GPS points to this search
There are database controls to let you delete marks, paths,
areas, or whole databases. Unfortunately, once you delete a set of data, they're gone for good.
Also, if you run "Start Area" on a database that already has a defined "area", the old area will be deleted and your new "area" will be saved.
Tags: como funciona un treasure tracker, treasure tracker.
Fixed a timing bug. Occasionally when starting to 'detect' the default database name was incorrectly set.
Also enabled 1 GPS position at start time rather than waiting to start detecting