500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MyWhereAbouts
So now we’ve built our very own app just for you to help raise funds.
The WalktheWalk app is for you to use to shout about your efforts, promote your donation page/text number along with keeping your friends and family informed of your location throughout your training and the big event!
You can also see other walkers tweets and cheer them all the way to the finish line!
- Tweet or post all information automatically.
- Include a link in to your fundraising donation page.
- Include your fundraising donation text number.
- Include a link to your location, pace, distance, time.
- Updates to Twitter and Facebook.
- People see your efforts live and encourages donations.
- Supporters at the event can track your progress.
- Supporters on social networks can track & cheer you on.
- No requirement for supporters to register.
- Runs alongside your other training apps.
- Not specific to any event and can be used day to day.
- Link to your location opens maps.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WalktheWalk is very easy to set up and will send updates at a frequency of your choice of either time or distance.
Promoting your donation page doesn’t stop when the walk starts......
Powered by: @MyWhereAbouts
V1.4 New Screen layouts, Quick Update button and various bug fixes Happy Walking and Fundraising, Thank you :-)
V1.3 Further updates from user feedback. Thank for letting us know of errors when using the app and thank you for supporting WalktheWalk
More add functionality updates to come very soon too to help your fundraising efforts :-)