Beat the Time BarrierAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vertex Mind LLC
Unlike The White Rabbit from Alice In Wonderland, who was afraid of losing his head, no such result threatens us, but suffice it to say that our entire lives revolve around the clock. Digital, windup, electric or electronic, we all live by the clock.
Unfortunately, some even die by the clock. For those of us who measure our success by how many hours we work and how far up the corporate ladder we climb all too often find ourselves caught in the never ending trap of constant stress.
It's no joke. Statistically, there are more heart attacks on Monday morning than any other time of the week. Sadly, we force ourselves into this trap. Stress kills. And the clock merely exacerbates the problem.
So what can we do?
If this sounds familiar you are not alone. Thousands of people just like us throw in the towel and give up on their dreams.
The truth is we should be looking into a mirror. When we do that and truly admit that we can't place blame anywhere else but our own shoulders, we can finally take the first toward success.
Here are three facts to consider:
1. Where does your time go?
2. No one can manufacture more time.
3. Only YOU can change your timeline.
Hmm, it's beginning to look like maybe we are masters of our own destiny. If there is anything to be learned here, you must take the first step.
Often that's just admitting that you are not in control and are willing to do something about it. Nothing happens until a decision is made. Your success or failure is determined by your commitment.
If you are ready to manage your time more effectively and cut the stress in your life, we can help. Barry has fine-tuned his plan in his handy guide, "Beat the Time Barrier." His book is jam-packed with powerful tools you can use to:
* Learn how to achieve more
* How to enjoy more every day
* Discover that perfection is over rated
* Find out where your time goes
* Experience the facts about multi-tasking
* How to set deadlines to boost productivity
* Myths about productivity
* and much more
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.