10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Hot word and question of the day
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Search the meaning directly from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com
This free Dictionary.com app helps you look up words directly from your smartphone. You just need to type the word in question and you'll have the complete meaning and the possibility to listen to the correct pronunciation. Dictionary.com allows searches by voice and a list with your favorite words can be created.
The best of this app are the Word of the day, Spanish word of the day, Question of the day and Hot Word screens. Just for them it's a worthwhile download.
Ken Fehling created Dictionary.com and has a few other apps in the market if you want to take a look at them.
If you want an easy and simple dictionary in your smartphone, be sure to download this helpful app.
★ Time Magazine ‘Top 10 Back-To-School App ★ Winner: CNET Top 100 Mobile App Award ★
★ Winner: Best App Ever for Books & Reference
* FULL English Dictionary and Thesaurus—over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms
* Daily content including Word of the Day, blog & slideshows
*FREE advanced Learner’s Dictionary provides additional context
* Audio pronunciations
* Idioms & phrases
* Word origin & history
* Voice search
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Spelling suggestions
* IPA and phonetic pronunciations
* Commonly looked-up words mapped to specific locations
* Medical, legal & financial content
* Abbreviations, acronyms & slang content
* Word of the Day home screen widget
* Compatible with tablet devices like the Nexus 7 & Samsung Galaxy Tab
Get the Premium Dictionary.com app to enjoy an ad-free experience with example sentences and more.
Fixed the issue, that was being experienced by some users, where the Offline Dictionary would not download correctly.
Excellent app. A must have on your phone..love it
Excellent to be able to walk around with your own little dictionary I find it awesome
Use it for my hw