Energy Efficient Home!
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By bigo
However, if you compare an average house to an energy efficient residence, you’ll find out that it is very possible to lessen your annual energy consumption to almost 40 percent. There are lots of ways to conserve home energy which consequently lowers your energy bills. And most of the changes that you can do for your home are also helpful to the environment.
Here are some ways to conserve energy in your home:
· Heating and Air Conditioning
1. If you’re going out of an air conditioned room for a long time, be sure to turn off the A/C unit.
2. Rooms that are not used often should have sealed vent.
3. You can also install ceiling fans that are remote controlled than have a built-in heater.
4. When the room is occupied, put the thermostat in a comfortable setting.
5. When the fireplace isn’t used, close the damper in the fireplace
· Laundry Appliances
1. Avoid using your washing machine in partial loads. It is better if you meet the capacity of the machine.
2. Dirty clothes must be pre-soaked for hours. This will prevent you from running your machine twice.
3. For the garments that aren’t very dirty, put small quantity of detergent and put your machine to a lighter wash setting.
4. Electric drier consumes more energy in drying clothes so better apply the conventional way of drying your garments.
5. Ironing clothes should be done at one time and during off-peak hours.
· Refrigerators and Freezers
1. Refrigerators and freezers must be defrosted regularly. Frost build-up can increase the load of the compressor motor.
2. Inspect your refrigerator and look for a leaking gasket.
3. Avoid constant opening and closing of the refrigerator’s door because it can contribute to ice or frost build-up.
1. Switch off unused lights as well as other appliance that use electricity.
2. Utilize low wattage yet efficient lamps.
3. Replace your incandescent bulb with fluorescent lamp.
Those are just a handful of tips to lower your energy bills. There are many other factors which can also guide you in conserving your home energy.
Here's Just a "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll Uncover With The "How To Make Your House Energy And Cost Efficient" E-Book:
* Discover how to determine your current costs...
* Learn the cost of savings analysis...
* Find out exactly how to get started on your biggest needs...
* Discover how exactly to save big money with windows...
* Learn how to start small for huge savings...
* Discover the fireplace advantage...
* Find out all the energy saving tips to develop...
* Discover how to properly use your thermostat for your energy saving needs...
* Learn exactly what energy star is and how to use it to your advantage...
* Discover how to make the outside of your house energy efficient easily...
* Learn all about alternative sources of fuel...
* Discover how to build your new home to meet your energy saving needs...
* Learn all the little things you can do to save huge on your bottom line...
* Plus much MUCH More!
energy efficient homes
how to make your home more energy efficient
energy efficiency homes
energy efficient house
energy efficiency tips for home
how to be energy efficient
energy efficient home ideas
how to be more energy efficient at home
how to make home energy efficient
energy efficiency tips
ways to be energy efficient
energy savings tips
green energy efficiency
energy efficient home tips
how to make your home energy efficient
energy efficient home
Tags: refrigerator efficient.