English Urdu Dictionary Free by MSV Development
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Clear playback function
- Words all in own alphabet
+ By MSV Development
Translate words between English and Urdu
The app is simple, clean, and easy to use. It Works offline, and has a large catalog of words.
It has a playback function, but only for the English words, and the Urdu words are not in the English, making it impossible to translate English to Urdu without knowing the alphabet.
The app is clean and simple, and easy to use. The dictionary is available offline, and it lets you save words as favorites. It also has a list of previous searches, and a playback function for English words, which sounds nice and clear.
The words are all in their own languages alphabet - meaning if you only know one of them you won't be able to translate. The playback for English does solve this problem one way, but translating the other way it remains.Developer's original description available here
OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 28MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Bugfixes. Interface localization to many languaes. Google +1 button. Fix for search field for left-to-right languages.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
Whenever i installed it, after few hours, this app shows error and doesn't open.
Perfect dictionary I love it.
It is a good app I like it
Nice Apps very helpful .