FBReader TTS+ Plugin
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. If you don't have one yet, pickup from Play Store - the good quality TTS engines there are Acapela, Ivona and SVOX. You may use more than one if you want.
* Bluetooth play/pause and previous/next controls are handled correctly
* Plays in the background and Bluetooth controls are still handled, allowing you for example to use Navigation software on your phone while driving somewhere and listening to your book at the same time, and pausing/resuming playback as needed.
* Android 4.2 and higher - lock screen widget to pause/resume, next/previous sentence, view book title and progress. This widget can be also used on the home screen under older versions of Android.
* Read by sentences - the plugin pauses and resumes at individual sentences, instead of entire paragraphs. Upon resume, you don't have to listen from the beginning of a long paragraph again.
* Enhanced control panel to set book language, open system TTS Settings to change speech engine, control speech rate, pitch and volume, more...
* The control panel can be minimized to display only a row of small buttons at the bottom over the main FBReader screen, if you want to watch the text it reads at the same time.
* Sleep timer
* Can highlight individual sentences instead of full paragraphs, but this requires a small code change in the main FBReader code.
* Try also our new product, @Voice Aloud Reader!
ABOUT PERMISSIONS: In ver. 1.5.7 added WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission, needed for TTS activation on some devices.
Tags: как установить tts fbreader, tts plugin for fbreader, русский голос для плагин fbreader tts 234, плагин tts для fbreader скачать, как установить плагин fbreader, скачать бесплатно без смс и регистрации tts модуль для а, tts Плагин для fbreader бесплатно, чтение вслух на андроиде 4, tts Плагин для fbreader crfxfnm yf rjvg, ebook speech.
* Fix: would not start reading aloud when set to the very beginning of the book
* The TTS+ Plugin icon in Android launcher can now be set to open FBReader and start speech at once. Click it and choose an option.
* Under "More..." button there is now an option to "Start FBReader with headset Play key". Turn it off if book reading starts unexpectedly, for example when you turn on car stereo with Bluetooth paired to your phone.