5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By bigo
Nearly all of the finches that are sold as domestic pets are species from the scientific family Estrilidadae. Many species sold in the United States originated from the tropical and subtropical regions of the world.
The easiest way to acquire finches is through pet shops and commercial aviaries. It is recommended that you find a good finch breeder/commercial aviary in your locality so that you can also consult with the experienced staff from the aviary. It is always a good thing to have actual experts that you can talk to when you need specialist knowledge about your new pets.
Here's what you'll discover in the "Nature's Beauties: The Golden Guide to Finch Care" E-Book:
* How to understand which types of finches make good pets...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways for preparing for your new finches...
* Secrets from expert finches enthusiasts that few people ever know about...
* 3 proven steps to understanding the different types of cages and how to pick the right one for your finches...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to housing finches in an aviary...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to finch care...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to provide essential nutrients to your finches diet...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies for lowering your breeding finches...
* When to seek professional help when it comes to caring for finches...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for telling the difference between a healthy and sick finch...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to purchasing finch supplies...
* How often to give your finches extended exercise...
* How to recognize different finch species...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to give your finches the kind of care that they deserve...
If you decide to have finches as pets, you will find that they are easy to care for and make wonderful pets for anyone including those who live in an apartment, have children, and even those individuals that have other pets.
It is no wonder why pet finches are so popular as pets.
When it comes to having finches as pets, you will discover that these birds come in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and personalities. Popular varieties include the Zebra Finch, the Gouldian Finch, and the Society Finch. Most finches are very social and can easily be housed in spacious cages with other finches and other hard-bills. But larger species may be aggressive to smaller species. It is not recommended to house pet finches with parakeets, lovebirds, or other hook-bills because these types of birds tend to be naturally more aggressive. Be careful not to overcrowd these birds because it can lead to feather picking.
Although finches for pets are quite friendly, mixed groups of birds should still be watched for bullying and fighting. Their socialization and the fact that finches prefer to play among themselves is a positive in regards to the fact that they will not pout like a parrot would if you are unable to play with it every day. However, being more interested in birds then people, finches may not always become finger tame birds.
zebra finch care
society finch care
taking care of finches
caring for finches
finches as pets
baby finch care
types of finches
birds for pets
how to make a bird cage
cage for birds
how to build a aviary
zebra finches breeding
how to build aviary
different types of finches
types of finch
finches for pets
how to care for finches
Tags: colours of zebra bird, types of domestic finches, free canary, how to construct finches cages, how many types of finches are there, types of zebra finches, what do i put in my finches cage, how 2 take care zebra finch, how to care for finches as pets, finches cage.