100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By 1minus1
Garden Mentor is a user friendly and highly useful plant reference guide and management tool. Perfect for both professionals and enthusiasts, browse or search a detailed alphabetical guide to trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, roses, climbers and bulbs. Our experts have carefully selected over 1,500 plants and trees that can thrive in the average garden and are available at most stockists.
Create a list of your own plants by selecting them from the database. Then make gardening easy by using the monthly reminders of important care prompts for pruning and care to tick off all the jobs to do in your garden.... never get pruning time wrong again!
- Over 1,500 plants and trees carefully selected for inclusion.
- Plant hardiness
- Plant care
- Flower info
- Leaf info
- Flowering time
- Soil type
- Pests and diseases
- All plants and trees ***suitable for use in the average garden***.
- Beautiful and useful photographs. No web access required to see photos.
- To-do list! Simply add your plants and trees to 'My Plants' and we give you a to-do list of care for your plant/trees by month.
- Fantastic search function that helps you find plants and trees you may like and check them against suitability for your garden (soil type, shade, PH etc).
- Also has U.S. zoning for hardiness for American gardeners.
A British, “stand alone” mobile app created by garden designers who know, use and recommend plants.
This is your real, practical plant and tree reference guide and maintenance to-do list!
Any questions or issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Tags: garden planting screenshots.
The latest version of Garden Mentor has 140 new plants for you to enjoy and the majority with pictures.
Bug fixes from version 1.0 have all been corrected.