Habits for Success!
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vertex Mind LLC
No matter what time of day that you are reading this, it's a sure bet that you've already received at least a half dozen or more email messages, all telling you how to make millions of dollars in the next 24 hours!
Okay, so maybe that's a little exaggerated but the premise is the same.
Guru after wannabe guru are presenting you with the "keys to the kingdom of riches" only to have your hopes dashed.
"Buy this course and you'll make thousands of dollars in your pajamas!"
"Buy me - buy me" one marketer cries.
"No, don't believe him - believe us," shouts another!
So you feel conflicted. Who's right? Who's wrong? So you end up buying them all and before you know it you're broke and beaten. Then the inevitable happens.
You walk away just knowing in your heart that the little guy can't succeed in anything, online or offline!
If this sounds familiar you are not alone. Thousands of people just like us throw in the towel and give up on their dreams. And it happens every single day.
There IS An Alternative!
Before we get into that, however, let's take a look at what most people do when they give up on their hopes and dreams. No one likes to admit failure so we tend to blame someone or something.
The truth is we should be looking into a mirror. When we do that and truly admit that we can't place blame anywhere else but our own shoulders, we can finally take the first toward success.
Here are three facts to consider:
1. No one can force you to become successful.
2. No one can prevent you from becoming successful.
3. No one can manufacture success out of thin air.
Hmm, it's beginning to look like we really are masters of our own destiny, doesn't it?
If there is just one point to take away from this little letter, that point is this: "You must Start Today For a Better Tomorrow!"
And how do you do that? Change your mind and you will change your life. Sounds pretty simple, doesn't it? It is. But, you will find it extremely difficult without a little help.
That's where our guy comes in. What he discovered is simple but profound. You can make success habitual. Read that again. You can make success habitual.
Success or failure are directly linked to our habits. Change the habit which changes your mind which results in new successful habits. He broke the code and you benefit from the results.
Warren has documented his journey for you in his handy guide, "Habits for Success." His book is jam-packed with powerful tools you can use to:
• Learn where habits come from
• How to recognize a "bad" habit
• Discover the best time to change
• and much more
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Upgraded to latest Vertex Mind eReader.