Herbert George Wells Books
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Publish This, LLC
1. The Time Machine 
2. The Wonderful Visit 
3. The Island of Doctor Moreau 
4. Wheels of Chance; a bicycling idyll 
5. The Invisible Man 
6. A Story of the Stone Age 
7. A Story of the Days To Come 
8. The War of the Worlds 
9. When the Sleeper Wakes 
10. Love and Mr Lewisham 
11. The First Men In The Moon 
12. The Food of the Gods and How It Came to Earth 
13. Kipps 
14. In the Days of the Comet 
15. The War in the Air 
16. Tono Bungay 
17. Ann Veronica, a modern love story 
18. The History of Mr Polly 
19. Men Like Gods 
20. The Autocracy of Mr. Parham 
21. The Shape of Things to Come 
22. Star-Begotten 
23. The Stolen Bacillus and other incidents 
24. Twelve Stories and a Dream 
25. The Door in the Wall, and other stories 
26. The Country of the Blind, and other stories 
27. The Short Stories of H. G. Wells
28. The Man Who Could Work Miracles 
29. Mankind in the Making 
30. A Modern Utopia 
31. What are we to do with our lives?
About the Author
Herbert George Wells, 1866-1946
English novelist and social commentator, chiefly known as a founder of the science fiction genre.
His early novels, called "scientific romances", invented a number of themes now classic in science fiction in such works as The Time Machine, The Invisible Man, and The War of the Worlds and are often thought of as being influenced by the works of Jules Verne. He also wrote other, non-fantastic novels which have received critical acclaim, including the satire on Edwardian advertising Tono-Bungay and Kipps.
Wells also wrote non-fiction. His classic two-volume work The Outline of History  set a new standard and direction for popularised scholarship.
Tags: george wells theme, george wells.