1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- Panchang for any day. Tithi (date) along with paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar (day of week). Also shows the year, maah (month purnimant and amavasyant),zodiac of moon and the ritu (Season), along with their end times. Has Vikram Samvat, Vikram Samvat Kartak and Indian National Calendar (Saka).
- Get detailed panchang view including moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset, Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit. All calculated for your chosen location.
- Griha (Planet) Positions and rise set times, (including shani, rahu and ketu).
- Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky.
- Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.
- A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
- Save and track your own tithis.
- Shows the date of hindu festivals and allows to add the festivals in your calendar.: Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan etc
- Also has 4 widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
- ** Widgets only work when app is on Phone and not on SD card **
Tags: indian lunar calendar 2012, hindu, hindu calendar, hindu calendar maah month, hindu tithi calendar 2013, day night choghadiya chart 2013, tithi calendar 2013, hindu calendar 2012, april 2012 hindu calendar, free hindu tithi calendar 2013.
* Redesigned widgets. Small color and background Changes in app UI
* Malayalam language added
* A new Choghadiya widget giving the present choghadiya !
* Festival date fix for Mahashivaratri and Holi (Apologies for inconvenience caused)
* Bug fixes (updating of calculation on location change in Kundali )
* Regional languages might not work on all devices. Contribute to the translations at http://goo.gl/D9GAJ .
Some lists where this application appears: abhi ob.