Holy Bible (Armenian)
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Publishing House
The Jewish Bible, or Tanakh, is divided into three parts: (1) the five books of the Torah ("teaching" or "law") comprise the origins of the Israelite nation, its laws and its covenant with the God of Israel; (2) the Nevi'im ("prophets") containing the historic account of ancient Israel and Judah plus works of prophecy; and (3) the Ketuvim ("writings"), poetic and philosophical works such as the Psalms and the Book of Job.
Tags: armenian holy pictures, armenian bible, armenian bible text, armenian biblia dlya a, armenian holy bible, the holy book in judaism, библия для андроид на армянском, skachat armenian bible, cкачать бесплатно библию на армянском для андроид, armenian offline bible.
- Easy to use
- Animation page turning - as in the paper book
- Ability to change the font size
- Adjust the brightness of the display
- Two types of font
- 3 modes of reading: White, Sepia, Black
- Ability to open the book on your device
- Easy navigation on the content of books and bookmarks
- Ability to recommend a book by Facebook
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Built-in shop with books