How to Tie a Tie
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Good-looking layout
- Easy of use
- Understandable instructions (text and pictures)
- It could also include video-instructions
+ By ArtelPlus
How to Tie a Tie contains step-by-step instructions in pictures of how to tie up to 13 kinds of ties knots
All of us who have tried to do it on our own, actually know that tying a tie is not as easy as it looks. Well, this app comes up to makes your life easier in this regard. It contains a detailed step-by-step instructions (including pictures) on how to tie 13 types of tie knots: Atlantic, Diagonal, Four-in-hand, Half Windsor, Kelvin, Oriental, Persian, Plattsburg, Pratt, Simple Double, St. Andrew, Windsor and Bow Tie.
Very clear text instructions and picture illustrating each step. Great idea, simple and good-looking layout and truly didactical. High recommended.
How to Tie a Tie has been developed by ArtelPlus, an emerging developer focused on this kind of didactical apps "How to".
10'000'000 know and use it!
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other great features:
• great choice of popular tie knots
• more than 20 knots (12 for free) and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• intuitive user interface - nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely. The new app How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties. If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
• new Settings window
• memory leak fixed
• Google Nexus 7 supported
• Enhanced compatibility with Android ICS and JB
• Error with text cuts fixed
• Many minor errors fixed, therefore, the app runs more stable on all supported smartphones and tablets
Its got a lot on it
This app is very easy and simple to use.
Good program with a variety of knots.
Good and descriptive pictures, made the oriental knot in about five minutes, excellent app, highly recommended.
Love this app
It is very nice.I get learbed easily by following the instructions