100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
iBreviary Pro Terra Sancta wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places. iBreviary contains:
- Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 7 languages and continuously updated (Italian, French, Spanish, Romanian, English and Latin)
- The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the Vetus Ordo Ambrosian Rite and Latin
- All the main prayers of the Christian
- Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
- The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land Also iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" offers, than the first version of iBreviary:
- The new section, "Rites", with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.).
- The brand new "Terra Sancta" the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
- Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places. - A rich section dedicated to Saints
- Store a day on any device
- Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
- Unlimited storage days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access from your Android
- Instantly download the entire week (continuing to quietly use the application without having to wait for the download).
- Enlarge and diminish the character of the text, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
- The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better reading of texts
- Application Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Deutsch, Française, Romanian - Content Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Français, Romanian, Latinum
- Languages constantly updated content.
- A new graphical interface
Tags: ibreviary, ibreviary pro, ibreviary english, com.netguru.ibreviary, ibreviary español, ebreviary, ibreviary hd, ibreviary deutsch, www.ebreviary of pro terra sancta.com, ibreviary descargar.
*** FIXED MINOR BUGS :: ADDED PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE ***