Naperville Public Library
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Boopsie, Inc.
NPL Mobile APP Features:
1. Catalog Search - Just type the first few letters of two or three words and search results will begin to appear. For example, if you’re looking up Mark Twain in the catalog, just type "ma twa." Once you find the title you’re looking for, you can place it on hold right from your phone.
2. My Account- Manage your accounts including placing holds, renewals, and ePayment.
3. Library Locator – Find the location of our Libraries, hours of operation and contact information. It uses GPS to offer directions from where you are.
4. Ask Us – Ready access to our staff via text, email or phone.
5. Events - Anytime, anywhere access to our calendar of events.
6. Reading Lists – Browse the reading lists of Newly Arrived, Coming Soon and Popular and place holds instantly.
7. eBooks & more –One-click access to OverDrive to find and download titles. The OverDrive app is still required to read the eBooks.
8. BookLook - Enter or scan the ISBN barcodes of books you find in bookstores to see if we have them at our library. If we do, you can place a hold on it right from your phone.
9. BookCheck- Instantly checkout a book, DVD or CD from anywhere within our library without waiting in line.
10. Mobile Databases – Enjoy databases designed for smartphone users, launch mobile apps such as EBSCO Host, AccessMyLibrary (Gale), and Mango.
11. Online Databases –Enjoy all of our databases within this app. This is especially useful to users of iPad, Android tablet, or Windows Mobile tablet.
There is a whole world of possibilities at NPL, now it is available on your mobile device. Enjoy!
Tags: naperville library, naperville.
- general improvements
- bug fixes