Obsmapp is the nature enthusiast's digital notebook. With Obsmapp you can submit all your nature observations directly from the field. All observations are automatically linked to the current time and GPS location. After your field trip you can upload your sightings to one of the linked portals. This is possible from the field by using the internet connection of your device, but also from your home WIFI network.
ObsMapp is available in the languages:
- No internet access needed in the field
- Location of the observation can be changed using Openstreetmaps (completely offline) or Google Maps (online)
- For uploading your observations an account for waarneming.nl, waarnemingen.be or observado.org is needed
- After uploading you will recieve an email with the results and on which site your observations will be visible
- View other's recent observations near your location.
- Download multimedia (pictures and sound recordings) to help you identify species
- Upload pictures together with your observations
- Create your own species lists
- All bird species of the world included and frequently updated
- Pick from an ever growing database of >450.000 (sub)species
- Join the community and get useful feedback from experts on your sightings
Tags: obsmapp, obsmapp apk, birdseye birdlog north america apk, obsmappapk, obsmapp choix portail, caderno de campo, obsmapp francais, obsmapp 4, obsmappapk waarneming, obsmapp demo.
Switch species group while selecting species
Remember settings for showing items on the map.
Option to clear the species database.
Progress indicator while unzipping multimedia.
Bugfix: fix location on map did not work.
Bugfix: direction on Sightings in the neigbourhood was wrong.
Bugfix: 'toggle all' while setting up the combined group did not work.