Organic Gardening Info by KRM Apps
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By KRM Apps
"How deeply seated in the human heart is the liking for gardens and gardening."
Gardening isn't really a foreign concept to us. We understand from a small to industrial or commercial scale what it is to garden or mass produce vegetables, fruits and herbs for our consumption.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON ORGANIC GARDENING
** What is the role of organic garden pest control?
** Importance of organic gardening seeds
** What are the organic gardening products we can use?
**How to grow organic garden
**Importance of organic garden fertilizer
** Organic gardening for beginners
** The Benefits of Organic Gardening
Permaculture, simply stated, is taking the same idea of organic gardening and bringing it back into our present day living. It was a way of life many years ago, before we began the creation of chemicals and processing during our continual advancement. This doesn't mean our technology is all bad, however, we are to consider being conscientious in our creativity, for our own well being and all inclusive.
** The benefits of organic gardening with Epsom salts also include better life expectancy of plants with improved health with the use of the sulfate that is mixed with the magnesium. This sulfate also helps in the plant producing more chlorophyll, and works with the magnesium as a full nourishment boost for better and greener plant life.
** Organic Gardening Tips
1. Mulch your flower beds and trees with 3" of organic material - it conserves water, adds humus and nutrients, and discourages weeds. It gives your beds a nice, finished appearance.
2. Mulch acid-loving plants with a thick layer of pine needles each fall. As the needles decompose, they will deposit their acid in the soil.
3. The most important step in pest management is to maintain healthy soil. It produces healthy plants, which are better able to withstand disease and insect damage.
4. Aphids? Spray infested stems, leaves, and buds with a very dilute soapy water, then clear water. It works even on the heaviest infestation.
5. Compost improves soil structure, texture, and areation, and increases the soil's water holding capacity. It also promotes soil fertility and stimulates healthy root development.
6. Look for natural and organic alternatives to chemical fertilizers, such as the use of compost. Our use of inorganic fertilizer is causing a toxic buildup of chemicals in our soil and drinking water.
7. When buying plants for your landscape, select well-adapted plant types for your soil, temperature range, and sun or shade exposure.
8. Landscaping your yard is the only home improvement that can return up to 200% of your original investment.
9. Plant trees! They increase in value as they grow and save energy and money by shading our houses in the summer, and letting the sun shine through for warmth in the winter.
10. Think of trees and their locations as the walls and roofs of our outdoor rooms, when you are planning their locations and sizes.
>>>>> **This app is complete ** Organic Gardening** that will be beneficial to you at every end. So why to wait grab it. Download Now >>>
** NOTE –No information on these subjects organic gardening definition, organic gardening shop, urban organic gardener, organic gardening supply, organic gardening book