Piling Calculator Tablet
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sparkle Solutions
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
Piling Calculator contains following 22 Calculators:
• Allowable Load (Piles driven by a Drop Hammer)
• Allowable Load (Piles driven by a Steam Hammer)
• Soil Modulus
• Pile Length
• Ultimate Tip Load
• Toe Resistance Stress
• Toe Resistance Stress (Piles in Sands)
• Upper Limit of Group Drag Load
• Allowable Design Load on Rock Socket
• Net Bearing Capacity (Strip Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Circular Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Square Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Undrained Loading of Cohesive Soils - Strip Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Undrained Loading of Cohesive Soils - Circular and Square Footings)
• Maximum Soil Bearing Pressure (Conventional Case)
• Minimum Soil Bearing Pressure (Conventional Case)
• Soil Bearing Pressure (Other Cases)
• Soil Bearing Pressure (Footings Subjected to Overturning)
• Pile Capacity
• Allowable Axial Load Capacity of Single Piles
• Shaft Resistance Stress
• Shaft Resistance Stress (Standards Penetration Tests)
Piling Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Piling and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Values of Higher Order can also be calculated.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Piling Calculator
Tags: calculating pile capacity with drop hammer piling, piling materials calculator, calculation piling purpose.